This is the era of innovations and high-end technology. Nearly every day new ways are devised for easing out complex processes. In the wake of this digitalization, Full Stack Development is spreading like blazing fire and it will continue to boom in the years to come.
Stay glued to understand the bare bone basics of frontend, backend, and full stack development and why people have been going gaga for these skills.
With everything depending on digital means since the pandemic hit the world, the demand for Full Stack Developers has skyrocketed. Because the Full Stack Developer provides a complete package for developing the backend and frontend of an application, they offer a single solution to multiple job roles. Let’s dig deeper into understanding What is full stack development and how you can pursue this as a career.
Who Is A Full Stack Developer And What Are The Responsibilities Involved?
If you are someone with a knack for technology, love experimenting, and want to work on building an application end-to-end, then you are a good fit for becoming a Full Stack Developer. Multi-tasking is one of the key attributes that one needs to master for becoming a successful Full Stack Developer. Your core responsibilities will include
- Helping in designing and end-to-end development of an application
- Testing and debugging the application
- Writing code for developing the frontend and backend of the application
- Creating database and servers for the back end of the application
- Optimizing the application for cross-platform compatibility
- Ensuring security and considering scalability when developing the application
- Collaborate with graphic designers for designing new features
- Optimizing the application with advanced technologies
In short, you will be the master of the project and will be managing everything. Your work will not depend on anyone else, as you will be managing everything for the frontend, backend, and database.
Continue reading to know What is full stack development and what you will be learning in Full Stack Web Development.
What Is Full Stack Development?
Full stack development is the process by which both the frontend and backend parts of the website or application are developed.
A full stack developer handles both the client-facing side (frontend) and server-facing side (backend) of a website or an application. For you to be a Full Stack Developer, you must know, what is Frontend, Backend, the programming language for full stack developers and frameworks, etc. We have covered all this for you here.
What Is Frontend Development?
Frontend development refers to the building of the visible part of the website or applications that users can view and interact with from their web browsers.
The frontend is built with languages such as:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language): It is the heart and soul of the web. All the websites are made using this computer language.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets): It is used to make the web pages more presentable. The texts, colors, images, styles, and animations that you see on web pages are all because of CSS. It enables to perform such functions independently without the intervention of any other language
Frameworks And Libraries Used In Frontend Development:
- Angular JS: It acts as a structural skeleton for dynamic web applications. It is mainly used for building single-page applications using HTML and Typescripts. AngularJS facilitates the transformation of static HTML to dynamic HTML. It enables the formation of websites and applications in a better manner.
- jQuery: It is an open-source library that expresses the HTML or CSS document as simple and concise. jQuery is traversal and manipulative. It can easily handle events and add Ajax support in the web applications.
- SASS: It is a very useful CSS extension language that boosts the functionality of CSS of a website including variables, nesting and inheritance.
- Others: There are some other libraries and frameworks used in Front end development such as Foundation, Backbone.js, Express.Js, Materialize, Semantic-UI, etc.
What is Backend Development?
Backend (server-side) development refers to the building of the server-side of a website or web application where the users do not interact directly.
The back end is built with languages such as:
- PHP: It is a scripting language that is used to manage dynamic content. PHP is also used to maintain databases and tracking sessions.
- C++: It is a generalized yet powerful programming language. C++ is used in competitive programming.
- Python: It is a very efficient programming language. Python simplifies a complex process within very little time.
- Others: Ruby, REST, GO, etc.
Frameworks Used in Backend Development:
Django, Express, Rails, Laravel, Spring, etc. are some of the frameworks used in backend development
It refers to the collection of data or information that is interrelated to each other. This data can be easily retrieved, deleted, or organized as per the given instructions.
- Oracle: It is a database that has a collection of data considered as a unit. Oracle stores and retrieves related information.
- MongoDB: It is a no SQL or non-relational database. Mongo DB can store almost any type of file without affecting the stack.
- SQL(Structured Query Language): It is a domain-specific language that stores and retrieves data in the relational database.
What are some of the Popular Stacks:
- MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.js.
- MERN Stack: MongoDB, Express, ReactJS and Node.js
- Rails or Ruby on Rails: Uses Ruby, PHP, and MySQL
- Django Stack: Django, python, and MySQL as databases.
Hoping that you have understood What is full stack development a little bit, let’s get to why you should choose this career option and how much you will get paid.
Why Become A Full Stack Web Developer?
One should become a Full Stack Developer due to the following reasons:
- Get high pay
- Be in demand
- Mastering all the techniques and processes involved in web development.
- Get equipped with the present as well as upcoming technologies.
- Get the flexibility to work at your own pace
- Get full ownership and credit for the work done
- Easy to learn the course
What’s The Average Salary Of A Full Stack Developer?
The tech world waits for none. It keeps on expanding its horizons. Therefore, a skill like Full Stack Web Development is competitive yet rewarding at the same time.
Full stack developers are well paid in India with an average salary ranging from ₹ 5LPA-30LPA. However, the pay scale of full stack developers largely depends upon his or her abilities, expertise, work experience, and the company.
Where to Learn Full Stack Development?
Full stack development has become a new job trend almost everywhere. More people are willing to have hands-on experience with it. This has increased the number of training institutes for advanced full stack web development but very few actually help you to learn from experts, gain practical experience and prepare you for the job.
But don’t worry! We will enable you to land on the perfect course and help you bag a high-paying job, and make you understand what is full stack web development?.
Geekster is a hub of comprehensive learning of tech-related skills and enables preparation for dream companies. It facilitates two avenues for full stack programming. One is the ‘Full Stack Web Development’ and another one is the ‘Advance Web Development.’
Geekster programs are well-timed as they are part-time in nature. The builder program is for five months and the advancer program is for six months. One gets high-quality training in programming, core CS concepts, Data structures, Algorithms (Java), and Full Stack Web (MERN).
These programs have been designed by industry experts. With the 100+ successful stories, it is evident that the quality of programs remains scintillating for people willing to join tech companies. It ensures full doubt resolution and solving of real-world tech problems.
Ans. To bag your first job as a web developer one has to get trained in web development. Join Geekster’s full-stack development course where you not only learn but also get industry-ready by getting trained by experts.
Ans – It depends on you what your pace of learning is. However, at Geekster one can get trained in full-stack development in 5-6 months and get a high-paying job.
Ans – Bacancy Designs, Metadesign Solutions, Peerbits, Multidots, Octal It Solutions, etc.
Ans – No, It’s not hard to become a full-stack developer but it certainly needs hard work and good mentors for easing out the overall learning process. Geekster Provides you with all the required assistance for becoming a successful full-stack developer.