In this article, we’ll outline the 10 best web development project ideas advanced that are perfect for beginners. So what are you waiting for? Start working on one of these projects today!
But before that let’s understand the real benefits of working on web development projects.
How Web Development Projects Help You Excel in Your Career ?
Many beginner developers claim that working on web development projects ideas advanced their skills in many ways. For example, these projects enable you:
- Learn new technologies.
- Develop a sense of accomplishment as you complete each project.
- Gain more confidence in yourself as you learn new things every day.
- Enhance your ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Improve your problem-solving skills.
- Gain a better understanding of good coding practices and software design.
- Enhance your ability to explain complex topics clearly to others.
- Experience the ins and outs of working as a software developer.
- Build an excellent portfolio of work.
- Start applying for jobs with your completed projects.
- Gain a better understanding of the software development process.
- Increase your chances of landing a job as a developer.
Relatable Article – How to Become a Software Developer ?
Most Exciting Front End & Back End Web Development Project Ideas to Work Upon:
1. Create a Blog for Your Company:
2. Create an Online Store:
Another exciting project idea would be to build an online store equipped with shopping cart capabilities using technologies like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Angular JS, Ruby on Rails, etc. This type of website is known as e-commerce since it enables the selling of products or services online. Note that you have to choose any one technology stack for this project. And you should know what a technology stack is if you don’t already.
3. Create a Mobile Version of your Website:
A typical web page won’t look good on a mobile device, so you might want to consider creating a website or web app specifically for mobile devices. This project will help you become familiar with responsive design techniques, which aim to create sites that adapt to different screen sizes and resolutions.
4. Build an online resume:
Another interesting idea would be to build your own online resume. You can then post it on job boards and connect it with social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn, etc. Once posted, your resume can reach thousands of potential employers who are looking for developers just like you!
5. Create a Personal Portfolio Website:
As a beginner developer, it’s important to have an online portfolio where you showcase the projects you’ve completed. This portfolio website can include details like your skills, technologies you know, work experience (if any), projects you’ve completed (along with the links to view the live sites), etc.
6. Build a Mobile App:
7. Create a Data Visualization from a Public Dataset:
Yet another interesting idea is to create a data visualization using any one of the many open datasets available on the internet. This concept can be applied to all kinds of different industries and projects, such as real estate development, transportation, healthcare, public safety, etc.
8. Design and Develop an App that will Help People find their way around Town:
Know More about- Mobile App Development For Beginners
9. Create a Web Portal:
Think of any topic you are passionate about and create a web portal that will serve as a meeting point for people who share similar interests. This could be anything from sports, music, books, hobbies, etc., depending on what excites you!
10. Create a Popular Blog:
Many programmers started their careers by blogging. This is because it’s easier to get noticed as a beginner developer if you have an online presence. And what better way to make your mark on the world than by creating (and maintaining) one or more popular blogs?
These 10 web application development project ideas for beginners will help you get your feet wet and become a professional developer by letting you learn how to code with different technologies, create mobile or responsive websites, and more. You can start with the most basic of these projects that we’ve listed above like creating an online resume or personal portfolio website. But don’t be afraid to take on bigger challenges! Remember: one small step at a time is all it takes to reach new heights in this field.